If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (626) 618-6215

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Kitchen Fire

5/27/2020 (Permalink)

A small fire can create a lot of damage. We've been doing some major construction on a house that was damaged by a fire that was created by a candle. It's so important to blow out any candles even when you're leaving a room. No fire should be left unattended. The home owner was not home when her home suddenly went up in flames. A neighbor noticed smoke coming out of her dinning room window and immediately called the fire department. The home owner came home after work and realized that she left a candle on before leaving that morning. She was so lucky that the neighbor saw smoke when he did, the fire only affected the kitchen and dinning area. The rest of the house only had smoke stains. We had to remove all the furniture from the house and it was sad to see the loss of so many nice things. Her refrigerator and stove were melted, the dinning table was black with fire damage. We removed all the walls and now the house is ready for a brand new look. The homeowner is still in shock but is ready to start the designing process. She guaranteed us that she will never light another candle again! 

Other News

View Recent Posts